Cristina is a Stillwater/Twin Cities based makeup artist, hairstylist, and mom of two rambunctious redheads. With over 8 years experience in the industry, and a graduate of the Aveda Institute Minneapolis, Cristina specializes in Bridal and Lifestyle hair & makeup, her work can also be seen in print, commercial, film, and runway.
Cristina has a background in makeup education as well. Formerly a class instructor for Sephora, she has used her knowledge and expertise in the art of makeup application to propel herself forward through the industry and teach her clients along the way.
Her passion lies in enhancing the beauty she finds in every client, by giving them that extra bit of confidence to: walk down the aisle, the runway, the boardroom, or just down the street, with their best face forward.
BACKGROUND // EDUCATION // TRAINING // CERTIFICATIONS
- 2008 Aveda Institute Graduate (Cosmetology)
- Brand knowledge & training in: Aveda, Clinique, Lancome, Benefit Cosmetics, Makeup Forever, Laura Mercier, Too Faced, Nars, & Smashbox Cosmetics.
- Sephora Full Face Certified
- Sephora False Lash Application Certified
- Sephora Class Educator/Facilitator Certified (San Francisco)
- Member of The Powder Group since 2015
-Attendant of James Vincent/Bethany Townes seminar at The Makeup Show 2015
-Attendant of The Powder Group's Bridal Beauty Workshop and Seminar With Joanne McDonough and Michael DeVellis 2016
- Commercial Print work with: Foot Locker, Borealis Wool Co., Dust & Form, The Hartford, Hamline University, Patrick Mohs, & Caryn Model Management.
-Commercial Film work with: Hershey's, Post Consumer Brands/Malt-O-Meal, Foundation For a Better Life, & MyPillow,
- Corporate work with: Post Consumer Brands/Malt-O-Meal, General Mills, Superbowl LII & NFL.
- Featured in Reverie Gallery Blog, Style Me Pretty, Marie Claire.
- Has worked with over 200 Brides